Friday, November 19, 2010

My Photography Hours ™


During this time waiting for my next career journey to start, I've been trying out some of my photography session, meaning going out everywhere to take some photo~ maybe is more better to learn some of the technique & skill to take some good photography. Its also a good way to know about camera & composition. Although I still feel kinda struggling using my camera kit lens to take photo. The lens just cant give me the sharpness & aperture I wanted.
I post some photo that I've been shooting this days, its just a few photo left after selected from bunch that rejected by myself. Even I think that still not that good if compare to others. But just have to keep on learning. Hope that will improve my skill & buying a better lens in the future =)

for more photo you can visit my Facebook link, Just click on the thumbnail picture below:

No comments: