Saturday, March 26, 2011

Where Photo + Retouching are applied

when talk about photography~ I find that there are alot of photographer now using facebook as one of their platform to showcase their portfolio, I'm sure when you just search photography and there are hundreds of search results, and all of them are simply amazing. that why I not sure this will have any impact to any of help to my facebook fans pages..

The one that I'm gonna to showcase is some photography skill you can refer as an additional info to you that like photography.Below are a photo I took and the wonders of it is, with some cropping and retouching to the photo~ it simply make a normal picture to look nicer and more amaze.

...............................................................................................

for more samples of photo are coming soon, you can refer to my fan pages
...............................................................................................

No comments: